“The Master Art Closing Deals” Either you running your own business or working for small, medium or big corporate, in each industry or sector selling is the most basic skill required
“The Master Art Closing Deals”
Either you running your own business or working for small, medium or big corporate, in each industry or sector selling is the most basic skill required to enable company successfully reaching its short term and long term goals to enable growth. Selling and closing deals from customers or for investment is a skill and at this event we invite you to join us to learn, share and discuss.
Understanding how different companies, professionals, entrepreneurs attract customers to buy, discuss sales retention techniques and get to know the right balance between traditional and digital marketing.
Walk away with practical ideas for outshining the competition with creating sales solutions and learn real-world techniques to build credibility to your brand, rapport and long term customer commitment.
Some of the questions that may be asked include:
• How different industry, business attract customers to buy within the B2C marketplace.
• Best practices and way to improve the B2C and B2B approach to increase sales in Rwanda.
• Best practices on closing deals with investors, raising fund and negotiation.
• How to better approach client and close sales in the Rwandan market and different best practices.
• Sales strategies best practices to improve and increase sales while decreasing cost.
• How to achieve a good balance between traditional and digital marketing tools within Rwandan market and best practices and techniques to retain customers.
These topics and more will be discussed during #Meettheprofessionals4, with special insights provided by key experts within their field.
For any Enquiry email us at: info@g5businessmakersprogr
or Call : 0786779012
There are plenty of events and conferences going on in Kigali and all over Rwanda every week.
Vibe Kigali is committed to showing you the best happy hours and regular and special events in Kigali. If you are hosting an event in Kigali and would like us to assist with promoting it, please get in touch with us here.
Enjoy your events in Kigali!
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Marasa Umubano Hotel
Boulevard de l'Umuganda, 874 Kigali, Rwanda