Question Coffee Cafe is a state-of-the-art specialty coffee cafe located in Kigali.
Besides the cafe, Question Coffee also offers different coffee tour experiences:
Specialty Coffee Master Class
For those interested in an immersive, one-of-a-kind coffee experience, we offer an amazing master class of the coffee supply chain that doesn’t require taking a step beyond the cafe. Here’s what you can expect to experience during the class:
- Harvest coffee from the cafe garden
- Watch beans develop into light, medium, and dark roasts
- Evaluate coffee like professionals in a “cupping” session
- Taste coffees from across Rwanda
- Blend your own coffee to take home
For those in search of a farm tour in Rwanda’s coffeelands, we offer day-trips out to coffee cooperatives. While on these trips you’ll meet farmers, and see coffee production first-hand, from farmer’s plots to the washing station and drying tables.
During the tour, farmers will demonstrate how each stage of coffee production contributes to quality in the final product. Steps from seed to cup:
You can book the tours by clicking HERE or by calling.